At Surgeofstyle.com, we care deeply about privacy. We believe in full transparency and are committed to being upfront about how we manage your data and information.
The Purpose Of Collecting Your Data:
Newsletters: When you sign up for our newsletters, we collect your first name and email solely for marketing purposes. First names are collected to personalise the email to you and tailor content suited to your needs. Newsletters will then be sent to you, packed with expert insight and relevant fashion content to keep you updated with the latest fashion trends, latest designer drops, trending designer dupes, style tips, beauty and skincare tips and many more.
You can withdraw this consent for any newsletter by unsubscribing at any time.
Every image we source on our website has been given the permission too, or/and has been credited accordingly.
We also source the images of products from the retailer and drive traffic back to that retailer, resulting in online sales for that retailer and we sometimes earn a small commission when consumers shop through our links. This financially helps to support our business.
As a consumer, you have rights when it comes to your data:
- The right to be informed. At every point where we are collecting your data, we will inform you of why it is being collected and how it is being processed.
- The right to rectification. We offer the opportunity to amend your personal information by contacting us using the details below.
- The right to restrict processing. You can opt-out or restrict the processing of your data by:
- Amending your cookie settings in your browser
- Unsubscribing from postal and email communications from our newsletters
- Contacting: [email protected]