Today, I will show you 15 of the Best Christmas Party Dresses.
This year’s unfortunate festive format shouldn’t deter you from dressing up. A Christmas party dress could be just the thing to lift your spirits, even if its biggest audience will be on Zoom, or Skype. After all, come December, who can resist a flash of red, a touch of velvet or the sparkle of glitter?
Nod to ’80s style in Balmain, go all out in top-to-toe red sequins by Bottega Veneta, or opt for peak romanticism with Alexandre Vauthier’s whimsical satin blend number. And if you’re really looking to impress your colleagues at a virtual work party, why not pep up your look with a matching mask? Keep safe but in style.
Below, I have picked out stylish edits a selection of the best Christmas party dresses to sparkle in this season.
Shop the Best Christmas Party Dresses Below
Tap on the image to shop
- This ruched velvet dress is showstopper! Ruching is always flattering as it creates the illusion of a slim figure. The bold shoulders and short length makes it flattering to any body type. Pair it with black sheer tights, if you may.
2. This Sequinned dress is sure to put you through the festive spirits. Balmain is always a classic for party dresses, and the ruching detail nicely flatters your figure, by pulling the waist in and creating an illusion of a small waist. Throw on a black blazer for an edge.
3. This Saint Laurent number is a classic. It is so feminine and flattering in many ways. Pair this with a red lipstick and some silver jewellery. Throw on some sheer tights and a cute bag.
4. This Vaulthier dress is incredibly sexy, fierce and show-stopping. It is also embellished with glitter and shoulder pads, so you can totally dance the night away in this beautiful party dress!
5. This black maxi number is an embodiment of style and class. The crystals embellishment on the side add a dashing pop of fun. This classy number is a must-have in any woman/s closet!
6. This little black dress is incredibly stylish as it has sheer sleeves that are uniquely embellished with crystals. Pair this dress with some high heels and a fun lipstick.
7. Ready to roar while dancing at that party? With Halpern, you’ll finally show your party animal at the dance floor – in the shape of this zebra-print mini dress, that is. Dance, dance, dance.
8. Wear your hair swept back in this show-stopping, romantic, elegant number. This red piece has a shiny satin blend and has a commanding plunge neckline and a ruched waist with large crystal buttons to the side. Pair with a nude lipstick, if you may.
9. Dance the night away in this fringed halter-neck number. Accessorise with some silver jewellery, and a shiny lipgloss.
10. Glitter and feather, what more could you want this festive season? This dress is cut from red sequinned crepe, which glitters and gleams as it catches the light, as you dance the night away.
11. Rendered from panels of plush velvet and refined crepe, David Koma gives the 1960s shift silhouette a glamorous twist with a crystal embellished halter neckline. Accent with a small evening bag to complete your look!
12. This red tulle feathered piece is a sight for sore eyes. It’s quite frankly the ideal number to kick start you this festive season. Throw on some strappy heels and put your hair in a bun, and you’re ready to party!
13. Break necks with this Bottega Veneta sequin number! The open-back detail is yet very flattering and it drapes nicely whilst remaining elegant at the same time. Pair this with a clutch bag and a slick back hair.
14. Can’t say no to Valentino, this dress features a balloon sleeve and an A-Line skirt, with a belt that nicely sinches your waist in. Pair this dress with white heels and white accessories, as it compliments this ‘Cherry hue’ best.
15. With Versace involved, count me in. Command the room in this fitted black mini-dress from Versace. Designed with structured shoulders detailed with ruching, this slinky LBD is sure to make all the power moves for you.
HEY GORGEOUS! I’D LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN MY NEWSLETTERS.
You will be the first to hear about the new designer dupes before everyone else!
Including, a curated edit of style tips to improve your style + top trends, shopping guides, beauty & skin care tips – all packed with expert insight.