This post has been updated recently with new Balenciaga Hourglass Blazer dupes starting from £30. Happy shopping!
The Balenciaga hourglass blazer is without a doubt a statement piece we’ve spotted on fashion editors, bloggers and many more, and this blazer trend isn’t going anywhere, yet. The structured shoulders affirm power while the waist darts have been implemented to the create the hourglass shape, offsetting the masculine look and giving it the ultimate feminine touch: an hourglass shape.
This is the type of blazer you could wear into work looking and feeling like a boss the entire day. I personally would wear this blazer from the AM to the PM, just depending on the shoes, and accessories. However, the Balenciaga hourglass blazer comes with a hefty price tag of £1,990, and not everyone might want to splurge that much on a blazer. Due to this, I have picked out the best Balenciaga hourglass blazer dupes to help you elevate your outfits without breaking the bank.
As we know, the high street market inevitably was influenced by this high fashion piece, hence, it got released different variations. The key statement of these pieces are the ‘hourglass’ fit on the waist and structured blazers which beautifully offsets the figure. The strong shoulders give you a powerful look, and the hourglass pleats on the waist give a soft feminine touch. Here are the best hourglass blazers on the market.
Shop Balenciaga Hourglass Blazer Dupes
Tap to shop
1. SHOP: Grey version hourglass blazer, £34
2. SHOP: Cream plaid hourglass blazer, £38
3. SHOP: Sculptured Beige Wide Shoulder Blazer, £135
4. SHOP: Black Hourglass Blazer, £272
5. Khaki Fitted Hourglass Blazer, £59
6. SHOP: Gingham blazer, £91
Now you’ve bought your hourglass blazer. Here’s how to style them.
How To Style Your Hourglass Blazer
- Style your blazer with a skirt, whether mini or midi. Throw on some tights and pair of ankle boots like I’ve done below.
2. Style your blazer with tailored trousers or leggings, and embellished crystal heels. Tap on the underlined texts to shop.
3. Style your checked hourglass blazer with skinny jeans. For an extra edge, roll up the jeans and throw on some sock boots.
4. Keep it simple and let your blazer do all the talking! Style your blazer with a white tee and basic straight jeans of your choice. Dress down with trainers, or dress up with some heels. Or boots, for a badass vibe.
HEY GORGEOUS! I’D LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN MY NEWSLETTERS.
You will be the first to hear about the new designer dupes before everyone else!
Including, a curated edit of style tips to improve your style + top trends, shopping guides, beauty & skin care tips – all packed with expert insight.
So happy to have come across this! Lovely post! I’m thinking of getting the Brown one for autumn? Looking forward 🤎
love this post, love the blazers i’ve ordered the grey one, so excited for fall and pairing this with my knits and wools xx
Beautiful blazers, which colour would you recommend? x
I think the grey is the most versatile, or maybe I’m being biased because I have a grey coloured blazer and I absolutely love it ♥️